Paper Submission Guidelines
Full paper in IEEE format should be submitted through on-line paper submission process (Easy chair submission system)
Manuscripts for IC3A 2020 will ONLY be accepted in electronic format through EasyChair online submission system. Please do not send hard copy of your paper. If you are unable to submit your contribution electronically, please contact us.
- Submit your manuscript either in PDF or in Microsoft Word format.
- Authors should only submit originally written, unpublished work to IC3A 2020.
- Submissions should strictly follow the recommended IEEE conference template.
- All references must follow the IEEE format of referencing
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer review process, authors should not mention name and affiliation at the top as per template and make efforts to ensure that information about the authors identities/name/affiliation do not appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper. (for the Initial submission)
- Authors will be considered as mentioned in easychair.
- Please limit your paper within 6 pages, and the size of your PDF file less than 2MB, files larger than 2MB will not be accepted for upload.
- Authors wishing to submit an over-length manuscript may do so. There will be an over-length page fee of Rs. 2,000/page for Indian participant and $125 per page for foreign participant and limited to an additional 2 pages (maximum page submission is eight (8) pages). This payment is required at the time of registration.
- All fonts must be embedded in the file.
- Authors can't be added or removed at later stage.
- Fonts that require non-English language support are not allowed.
- The document should not have any password protection.
- Do not put your own page numbers on the manuscript.
The information given below under steps (I)-(III) will help you to prepare and submit the final paper for publication in the conference proceedings, registration followed by complete folder submission.
[I] Instructions for Author(s) Regarding Preparation of Final Manuscript
Paper Formatting: The papers of IC3A-2020 will be electronically published by IEEE Xplore so, the accepted papers must fulfil the following requirements:
- Every paper is required to have minimum 4 pages and should not exceed 6 pages. However, the authors can extend maximum 2 page with over length page charge, of Rs. 2,000/page for Indian participants and US $ 125 /page for International participants. (maximum page submission is eight (8) pages)
- Please refer the link given here to create your paper in Word/Latex format https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html (Also Refer: https://aktu.ac.in/iccca2020/paper_submission_guidline.html)
- Please cross check that your paper contains the following:
- Paper Title
- Author Name
- Author Affiliation
- All authors can put their e-mail id’s but e-mail id of Corresponding Author is must
- Abstract and Keywords
- Main Content
- All figures, tables and equations are properly numbered;
- Use high resolution images for better view;
- The Figures/Tables should be readable and clear, with readable legends.
- References-All references given in the end, should be referred to appropriately in the text.
- Make sure that the paper has less than 20% Similarity Index on Turnitin.
- Please do not add any header and footer (page no, conference name, ISBN no etc) in your paper.
- Once your Paper is ready create a pdf file of your paper.
- Create a folder and rename it with the Conference Acronym and your Paper ID (for example if your paper Id is 32 then put the name as (IC3A2020-ID_032) and add Word or Latex file source file (along with all supporting files) and the created pdf file in the folder.
- Zip the folder and submit the zip file on the link given below. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1L7HRhdU2pYzLheVWGetNT7e0oKSM0QBEFGANbW558Qs/edit?usp=sharing Your final submitted documents will be checked by Publication team to ensure that it meets all formatting and compatibility requirements for IEEE Xplore-compliant proceedings. If we encounter any issue or error in the paper, you will be contacted by email.
Corresponding authors will receive mail from IEEE for filling e-copyright form 2 weeks before the conference date on their registered e-mail ids.
- Papers not using the right template or not followed the above steps will not be included for the conference and the proceedings.
- Do not make the double entries, corresponding and co-authors discuss and submit only one submission for one paper ID.
- Failure to submit a source file may result in publishing delays.
- For any queries regarding paper formatting guidelines please contact Mr. Amit Singh (E-mail ID: email@example.com)
[II] Instructions for Author(s) Regarding Registration
- Each paper must be at least registered by one author for attending the conference and subsequent publication.
- Extra page length charges would be applicable beyond 06 pages (strictly).
- Pay the conference registration fee (https://aktu.ac.in/iccca2020/registration.html) via any of the following processes:
- (i)Through Demand Draft (DD):
The DD should be made in favor of “Finance Officer, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow” payable at Lucknow.
Mention your Paper ID, Full-Name of Registering Author and Telephone Number on reverse side of Demand Draft).The DD should be sent to the following postal address:
Organizing Chair, IC3A2020
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh,
Sector 11, Jankipuram Extension, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226016
(ii) Through Electronic Transfer: A/C Name: Finance Officer AKTU Lucknow
A/C No.: 34733312391
IFSC Code: SBIN0018957
Bank Name: State Bank of India,
Bank Address: AKTU Campus, Jankipuram Vistar Lucknow.
Online Bank Transfer or Cash Deposit in Bank (Please quote "IC3A-2020 Registration Fee, Your Name and Your Paper IDs" in the description section of your transfer)
- After making the payment, the registering author should retain a snapshot/scanned copy of the Demand Draft or E-receipt with Transaction (UTR) Number and then fill the form at the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfF_HOSPocbDyXwVQdHyYWfh22D6tKU-UhAC0K07jjPB9t1yQ/viewform
III] Final Folder Submission
Send a single zip folder XXX.zip where XXX is your Easy Chair Paper Id at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Final Paper CRC XXX"; e.g. " Final Paper CRC 154" containing following files:
- PDF Version of Final Camera-Ready Paper (XXX_CRC.pdf)
- Source File of Final Camera-Ready Paper (XXX_camerar.DOC or XXX_camerar.DOCX)
- Scanned Copy of Demand Draft or E-receipt with Transaction (UTR) Number (XXX_DD.pdf or XXX_OnlinePayment.pdf or .jpeg.
- Scanned Copy of IEEE Membership Card (If Applicable) (XXX_IEEE.pdf)
- Scanned Copy of Student Identity Card (Full Time, If Applicable) (XXX_student ID Card.pdf)
- Students/Faculty of constituent/affiliated colleges of AKTU should attach the appropriate document proof to avail the registration fee waver. (XXX_AKTU.pdf)
- A doc file which will include "Response to comments" of each of the reviewers and how/where the comments are addressed in the revised paper. (XXX_Response to Comments.doc)
Kindly Complete the above process by 10 January 2020